Review: Wonderland Restaurant aboard Harmony of the Seas
The Harmony of the Seas is not only the most magnificent cruise ship to date, it also has one of the most unique restaurants on land or sea, Wonderland. Follow me on my experience below.
At Wonderland, I had my most creative and unique dining experience to date. If you are an adventurous foodie or simply like having fun, Wonderland is the place for you. Once we were seated at Wonderland, our waitress gave each of us a framed blank canvas and a paintbrush with a glass of water.
She instructed us to dip our paintbrushes in the water and then paint our names on the canvases. As we were painting, the menu magically appeared!
The menu was divided into five “elements” Sun, Ice, Fire, Sea, and Earth. Our waitress stated that we could order à la carte or try the entire menu. We decided to try everything. Here are some of the items included in our dinner.
A post shared by Small World Tastes (@smallworldtastes) on
Click the above video for a Chocolate Suprise! Also follow me on Instagram!
Have you sailed on the Harmony of the Seas, or dined at Wonderland? Let us know about your experiences below!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)