Dinner at Best Friends Grill
This week during Memphis’ annual Black Restaurant Week I decided to pay a visit to “Best Friends Grille” in Cordova.
Best Friends Grille fare is Traditional American. They were featuring a special prix fixe menu that included a good variety of their offerings.
We decided to select a couple of different menu items. Our first selection was the Salmon w/ Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes.
It was a very delicious grilled salmon filet with a sweet chili sauce atop a bed of asparagus and mashed potatoes.
Our second entree was the “Catfish w/fries”.
The catfish was seasoned exceptionally well and cooked on the crispy side just the way I like it. We also really wanted to try the mac n cheese and our friendly waitress was happy to oblige. 😀
For dessert we tried each of the featured items.
Both desserts were tasty even though we could only eat one of them at the restaurant due to the abundant size of our entrees.
I was very pleased with my dinner at Best Friends Grille. I look forward to returning soon and trying their Sunday brunch and other menu items as well.
Have you dined at Best Friends Grille or any of the other restaurants that are participating in Black Restaurant week? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below (and get suggestions!)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)